slide show

Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Big One!



She's So Big!!!




Sydney had her first birthday on October 24th. She is so big. Here are a few pics from her birthday party...


She smashed the cake pretty well. I don't think that she like having the frosting on her little fingers though. I wiped her up as well as I could, I thought she would be good to go until I took her out of her highchair and there was chocolate cake covering both of her legs. It was awesome. I raced her to the bathroom and we had a quick bath & wardrobe change... then she was ready to rock!


Sydney loves to play with her cousins! They were all there in full effect: Kadisen, Keaten, Ava, Nolan & Kynley! Ava was being very helpful and opening up gifts for Sydney.
I think that Sydney was pretty entertained with the wrapping paper & tissue paper. Her Handy Manny tool set was a big hit with all of the kids!!! The tool box sings and the tools bounce up and down. Also as you can see the tools come out of the box too!
The party went great, everyone was so generous. We have the best family and friends that anyone could ask for. We are so lucky!

No comments: