slide show

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hello world




Okay so I have ALWAYS said that I am way too busy to do face book, my space, blog, etc., but I am going to give it a shot! I am a firm believer that whatever you think you are you become. So if I say that I have time...I will. If I say that I love to work out ...I do. If I say that I am a bizillionaire...well...I am still working on that one.

Since we had out sweet little girl (almost a year ago) I think that it is important to create a history of our story. She is amazing! Jeremy and I agree that she is the best thing that either one of us has ever been a part of. If you ask her what a cow says she pushes out her little lips and will moo...it is adorable!

So I have decided that I want her to know how we felt, what we thought, and how we made it through things.The last year has been a whirlwind experience! I have loved every moment of the beautiful insanity. I wish that I would have been sane enough to keep track of ever single little thing. I think at that time had my focus been on charting, graphing, and scrapping everything that I would has missed so much. I also know that because we have been so wrapped up in our own world that we have lost touch with some of our friends and family. I want everyone to be able to check in and see how things are. This doesn't replace time together, calls or email, but is a great way to "check in".


Until next time....

1 comment:

Kirk, Julie, Justin, Jared and Krista said...

Way to go Staci, I checked in. It's very cute. Keep it up. You've got a darling little girl. I can't believe she 1.
Love ya Julie