slide show

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Party

Last night we went to my Mom's church Halloween Party. Sydney didn't want to wear her costume, but she wore her pretty Halloween bow (even though she tried to ditch it a thousand times or so..) I think that Sandi had the best costume :)




Grandma was a farmer..... Ava said that Grandpa could be her horse if Grandma was the farmer.




Me & Sweets... she looks just like me right? Identical other than the Doritos Cheese ring around her mouth.





Finally the little ones got to have a good time & play on the floor. Don't you love their costumes? Yes she was a lady bug and Nolly was Scooby Doo....I have learned that 1 year olds are not into dressing up quite yet!



They had a lot more fun at Grandma's house when they got to empty the "lid drawer". Grandma says that this was a favorite past time of mine when I was her age.



Thanks Grandma!!

No comments: